One thing about me is I like to save money where I can. I was always googling, comparing prices and looking up coupons. So I decided to share some of the APPs and websites I use to save extra cash.
1. Groupon- This is one of my favorite apps, you can use it for vacation planning, outings, clothes, etc. **Always check out the reviews and fine print.
2. Gas Buddy- This app finds the best gas prices in your area, and offers a rewards service.
3. RetailMeNot- One of my long-time favorite apps, you can find the most up to date coupons and sales, along with reviews that detail whether the coupon works or not.
4. Ibotta- This one is an oldie but a goodie, this app allows you to find items that suit your needs, you then send in your receipts, and redeem your offers to get cashback. This is one of my favorites.
5. Slickdeals- I haven’t used this one much, but its still a good way to find deals. It has a deals tab where you can find lower prices on certain items, and a coupons tab where you can find up to date coupons.
6. Jet- Another one of my favorites where you can find a wide variety of low price items and buy them directly from the site/APP.
7. Hollar- This is similar to Jet but they don’t offer grocery items, Hollar is a great resource for kids parties, household items, toys, etc. I LOVE THIS SITE.
8. Expedia- Everyone has heard of this site. But if you don’t know, this site offers vacation package deals, car rentals, and cheap hotels. I’ve used this site for several of my vacations.
9. Swagbucks- This site allows you to earn cashback using purchases, surveys, watching videos. This site is a great way to earn a bit of extra cash.
10. AMAZON- Does this even need an explanation? Well if you do, this site offers a wide variety of items and PRIME DEALS. You also have the option to have two-day shipping (free with prime), I have even gotten items the same day. I love Amazon!
I hope this list helps someone save a couple of bucks.